Forum

Post Old/New Gaming vids here.
         Forum Index  ->  Other Topics

set
 Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 20:41       Post subject: Post Old/New Gaming vids here.   

Not happy with search engine AI choices.

T4 community posted:

Let the thread begin.

That is all set.

set
 Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 20:47       Post subject: Modern Combat 5 sniper practise.   

set wrote:
Not happy with search engine AI choices.

T4 community posted:

Let the thread begin.

That is all set.

30 fps sorry about that. Using controller (never again, T4KM).
Practising in events for Squad Battles.
Game Modern Combat 5.

League Diamond.

Exploring sniper class ffa event against all manner of nuubs.

Enjoy.

set
 Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 22:06       Post subject: Gameloft Trolling My Modern Combat Match?   

@ time of post 100,000,000+ mc5 installs.
Back story:

Modern Combat 5 is the fifth in the franchise in case you didn't know that. lol.

By chance, i purchased on day of release.

A few updates later and gameloft introduced dog tags into mc5, that are shown with every kill cam for the life of the game. The tags are in
hex, my tag 2793 mean I was the 10,131st person to connect google/facebook account, before it was ever free to play.

So in this little part of gaming history caught on video, you will see gg.noop join dog tag 00b2 = 178th person to install and connect account in modern combat 5.

I was aware of the significance of the tag.

Which is why I did the following.
Let kill cams roll to end including nuub called moon something.
Tbagged. (30fps sorry again)
Stuck to a lower class weapon mk5.
Held my own.

If you watch the gg.noop is playing paragon(pay to win) that cost about £2000+ at the time I calculated it in the number of @ the time top gaming consoles.

I remember being able to buy 5 or 6 console to own paragon. give that a skip.

I have to spam aim to activate sniper perk, don't ask.

If i was a game dev company issuing sequential tags, i would block reserve a few thousand low tags, for testing and marketing etc.

I got gg.noop with exploding sniper decoy, really lol.

Gameloft after more updates shifted all dog tags, citing security reasons for doing so. My tag shifted tag is 4915 and now you have enough variables to track down gg.noop and solve this gaming mystery. @TheQuatering shoutout.

In case your a games journalist looking for a story, rol. Please attribute T4KM community as your source.

Enjoy

set
 Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 17:05       Post subject: Old MC5 pros in squad battle.   

In case you watched above training vids and are super bored. Featuring Fila, UK's no1 player. Now in BFV on xbox one.

Equipment Shield TV Pro 500gb and PS3 Controller.

Good tune though ;)

set
 Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 19:42       Post subject: vs Well known squad featuring DH Smokey MC5   

Go on then one more SB watch a close battle in which ma humble squad lose.

Cheers set.
Because players are still installing MC5 in 2019. Old skool SB.
set
 Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 20:20       Post subject: Homage to British Bulldogs Pro Squad from our leader.   

If you are landing traffic. Core Bulldogs are in a squad named 6th Airborne Battle Field V, Fila and Llvllr rotate leadership.

Set has taken a break from BF, I actually enjoy pubg mobile, so have not upgraded from BF1 to BFV.

I do have hudson though on xbox one :)

set
 Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 22:03       Post subject: Bulldogs 4 man private FFA COD WW2 Xbox.   

set = XboxOAP

I laughed the whole way through this game, you will have to imagine what was being said on chat.

Who will win?

Fila, leveller, set or BRUV from USA. British Bulldogs from Modern Combat 5.

T4KM users, equipment used Titan One, keboard and mouse.

Can you spot my specially coded game mechanic.

Quote this post with your answer.

No prizes, just qudos.

set out.

set
 Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 22:27       Post subject: Why is Fila such an exceptional player vid by Llvllr.   

Never new this little gem on our channel. lol.

Setting WW2 Xbox One..

Mat
 Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 01:09       Post subject: Post Old/New Gaming vids here.   

Carentan lol, ... the good old times :-)

I do not playing WW2, but I played a lot of COD2 :-)
set
 Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 23:46       Post subject: BO4 played like you never seen before. Bold Claim!   

Mat wrote:
Carentan lol, ... the good old times :-)

I do not playing WW2, but I played a lot of COD2 :-)

I have been told that ww2 is one of the best cods, the studio kept working on it post BO4 launch. Done with Xbox.

You will know this map and I guarantee you will have not seen BO4 played quite like this.

worth more than one watch for sure.

enjoy my aggressive play style.

Who ever makes this game, just don't get gameplay ;-0.

set aka XboxOAP (Observe, Attack, Plan) :-)

Forum Index  ->  Other Topics
This forum was programmed by Mat  © 2009/2019